Magnetic polish can be tricky to get the hang of, but once you do it is a fun polish to play with!
First, gather your supplies. This how-to features our base coat, top coat, magnetic polish Texas Twister, and a neodymium magnet. The current magnets that we supply with each magnetic polish is a bit longer than the magnet used here.
1. Apply the base coat and let it dry.
2. Shake the polish.
3. Apply the first coat of magnetic polish.
4. Immediately after applying the polish use the long, thin side of the magnet to hover over the wet paint.
5. Repeat the process on each nail.
6. Apply additional coats of polish to build up the color to desired opacity, using the same technique on each nail.
7. After desired opacity and designs are created seal with a top coat.